The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the St Louis. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Prolog Ventures, startups are often financed by GBS Ventures, St. Louis Arch Angels, Fisk Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Burrill & Company, Great Spirit Ventures, Prelude Ventures, LLC. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by GBS Ventures, Burrill & Company, Advantage Capital.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Agriculture, Health Care. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Veran Medical Technologies, CareDox, EndoStim. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2011. This Prolog Ventures works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The real fund results show that this VC is 4 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2007. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
This organization was formed by Brian Clevinger, Greg Johnson, Ilya Nykin. The overall number of key employees were 5.
|9M||04 Jun 2013||United States, Fremont|
|15M||15 Mar 2012|
|19M||20 Sep 2005||United States, City of Saint Louis|
|1M||13 Apr 2016||United States, New York|
|9M||14 Jan 2013||United States, City of Saint Louis|
|5M||05 Dec 2011||United States, City of Saint Louis|
|11M||11 Feb 2009||United States, City of Saint Louis|
|3M||27 Aug 2002||United States, City of Saint Louis|
|13M||25 Apr 2007||United States, Medford|
|17 Nov 2006||United States, Medford|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.