HealthpointCapital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2002. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2016. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 6 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This HealthpointCapital works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Developer Platform, Biotechnology. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Israel. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight OrthoSpace.
The current fund was established by John H. Foster, Mortimer Berkowitz III. We also calculated 8 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the HealthpointCapital, startups are often financed by S3 Ventures, Houston Angel Network, Triventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are S3 Ventures, Triventures, Smith & Nephew. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by S3 Ventures, Piper Jaffray, Houston Angel Network.
|Carter Machinery||Abingdon, United States, Virginia|
|Defence and Security Accelerator||-|
|Diversis Capital||California, United States, Westwood|
|Fiserv||Brookfield, United States, Wisconsin|
|Opera Finance International||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|Phenomen Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Sina||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Stellenbosch University||South Africa, Stellenbosch, Western Cape|
|Swing for the Fence, LLC||-|
|Timberline Venture Partners||United States, Vancouver, Washington|
|UBC Sauder School of Business||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Wainbridge Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Yi Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Zexian Touzi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Zhikun Nongye Kaifa||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Zhuojia Huizhi Chuangtou||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|$15M||12 Jan 2017||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$7M||01 Dec 2016||North District|
|$12M||04 May 2016||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$8M||19 May 2015||North District|
|$5M||23 Jan 2014||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$12M||29 May 2013||Houston, Texas, United States|
|30 Apr 2012||Houston, Texas, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.