Runa Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2010. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Palo Alto.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 28 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. This Runa Capital works on 17 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Runa Capital is 100-500 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Runa Capital, startups are often financed by KIZOO, Earlybird Venture Capital, 500 Startups. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are e.ventures, CapHorn Invest, Almaz Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Point Nine Capital, New Enterprise Associates, e.ventures.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Acumatica, Panopto, Brainly. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Software, Cloud Computing. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
This organization was formed by Andre Bliznyuk, Dmitry Chikhachev, Ilya Zubarev, Serguei Beloussov. The overall number of key employees were 6.
Funds with similar focus
|Argoquest||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Dentsu eMarketing One||-|
|Eastspring Investments||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Fisher Capital||Colorado, Englewood, United States|
|Forefront Alternative Investment Trust||-|
|Green Campus Innovations||-|
|INCapital Ventures||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Kenetic||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Maxim Group||New York, New York, United States|
|PT. Astra International Tbk - TSO Salemba||Indonesia, Jakarta, Jakarta Raya|
|SciTech||Godalming, Surrey, United Kingdom|
|Senn||Sankt Gallen, Sankt Gallen, Switzerland|
|Shanghai Hongjia Asset Management Co.||China, Shanghai|
|Shenzhen Haitang Investment||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|TAQA North||Alberta, Calgary, Canada|
|Tianjin Junding Dianlian Qiye Guanli Zixun Zhongxin||China, Tianjin, Wuqing|
|Zhisland Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$1M||14 Dec 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$26M||05 Dec 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$6M||05 Oct 2022||-|
|$4M||28 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$16M||25 Mar 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$2M||01 Mar 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$47M||24 Feb 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$3M||22 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||02 Feb 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
– OfficeRnD, a workplace management software for landlords and office managers, raised $10m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Runa Capital with Flashpoint Venture Capital and LAUNCHub Ventures also participating.
– The funding will be used to dial up OfficeRnD’s marketing with the aim of expanding market share, including by growing its partnerships.
– At this stage OfficeRnD has more than 1,000 customers using its tools to manage more than 2,000 flexible spaces and offer what it describes as a “work from anywhere” experience that currently touches “tens of thousands” of tenants and more than 300,000 employees.
– Pasqal, a French maker of quantum processors, raised €25 M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Quantonation with participation from Runa Capital, Daphni and Eni Next and previously announced commitment by the European Innovation Council (EIC) Fund.
– The company intends to use the funds to advance the development of its analog and digital quantum processors, strengthen its applications co-design approach, build its Quantum Computing as a Service hybrid cloud offer as well as initiate international expansion.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.