Rovi Guides appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1992. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Santa Clara.
The high activity for fund was in 2007. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2007. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Media and Entertainment, Manufacturing. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight BuddyTV, TeleCruz Technology.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1 partaker. Despite the Rovi Guides, startups are often financed by CRV. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Madrona Venture Group, Spyglass, Sands Brothers Asset Management.
Funds with similar focus
|$2M||01 Jul 2007||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|04 Nov 1999||San Jose, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.