Sands Brothers Asset Management is the famous VC, which was founded in 1999. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The real fund results show that this VC is 1 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The average startup value when the investment from Sands Brothers Asset Management is 100-500 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2000. Opposing the other organizations, this Sands Brothers Asset Management works on 8 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2003. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
The current fund was established by Martin S. Sands, Steven Sands. We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Security, Service Industry. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Pluris, Zambeel,Inc., Oresis Communications Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Sands Brothers Asset Management, startups are often financed by Kleiner Perkins, Novell, Ampersand Capital Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Kleiner Perkins, Van Wagoner Ventures, LLC, Focus Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by 180 Degree Capital, Van Wagoner Ventures, LLC, UMC Capital.
|56M||23 Aug 2000||United States, San Diego|
|40M||02 Jan 2002||United States, Cupertino|
|34M||06 Sep 2000||United States, San Jose|
|50M||01 Nov 2000||United States, Monrovia|
Lynx Software Technologies
|35M||22 Apr 2021||United States, San Jose|
|100M||09 Nov 2000||United States, New York|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.