HAX is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2011. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Shenzhen. The company was established in Asia in China.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the HAX, startups are often financed by Velocity, Urban Us, Enterprise Ireland. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Urban Us, Qualgro VC, SOSV. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Root Ventures, Urban Us, Qualgro VC.
Opposing the other organizations, this HAX works on 28 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. When the investment is from HAX the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 19 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 25-48 investment rounds annually.
For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Roadie, SEPPURE, Preemadonna Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Wearables, Manufacturing.
The current fund was established by Cyril Ebersweiler.
|$9M||10 Aug 2021||Sweden, Malmo|
|$5M||06 Jul 2021|
|23 Jun 2021||Portugal, Braga|
|10 Jun 2021||Singapore, Singapore|
|02 Jun 2021||Australia, Sydney|
|20 May 2021||Israel, " Israel"}|
|14 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|05 May 2021||United States, Falls Church|
|30 Apr 2021||United States, Atlanta|
– RxAll, a startup using deep technology to provide quality medication to patients, raised $3.15m in funding. – Launch Africa led the round with participation from SOSV’s HAX and Keisuke Honda. – The company plans to scale across existing markets and improve its technology. Read more
– Allozymes is a company that aims to change the way enzymes are discovered. – The company raised $5m in seed funding. – The round was led by Xora Innovation, with participation from HAX, Entrepreneur First and TI Platform Management. – The company plans to incorporate in the U.S. following interest from American venture firms. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.