LAUNCH appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2011. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the San Francisco. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
This organization was formed by Jason Calacanis.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Whisper, Signpost, Neyborly. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Social Media, Advertising.
This LAUNCH works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The average startup value when the investment from LAUNCH is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 24 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 25-48 deals every year.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the LAUNCH, startups are often financed by Social Capital, Jason Calacanis, 500 Startups. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Daniel Curran, Slow Ventures, Marc Bell Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Social Capital, Slow Ventures, Daniel Curran.
|10M||14 Dec 2020||United States, Sacramento|
|3M||17 Dec 2019||United States, Fort Lauderdale|
|6M||25 Oct 2017||United States, Seattle|
Cafe X Technologies
|9M||11 May 2021||Panama, San Francisco|
|1M||01 Mar 2020||United States, Sparks|
|2M||11 May 2021||United States, New York|
|1M||11 May 2021||Panama, San Francisco|
|1M||08 May 2020||United States, Omaha|
|2M||01 Dec 2018||United States, Sacramento|
V One, Inc.
|100K||30 Apr 2020||United States, Los Angeles|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.