LAUNCH appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2011. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the San Francisco. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
This organization was formed by Jason Calacanis.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Whisper, Signpost, Neyborly. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Social Media, Advertising.
This LAUNCH works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The average startup value when the investment from LAUNCH is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 24 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 25-48 deals every year.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the LAUNCH, startups are often financed by Social Capital, Jason Calacanis, 500 Startups. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Daniel Curran, Slow Ventures, Marc Bell Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Social Capital, Slow Ventures, Daniel Curran.
Funds with similar focus
|American International Group||New York, New York, United States|
|AustinLee Ventures||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Bailey Southwell & Co||Brentwood, Tennessee, United States|
|Batios Holdings Limited||-|
|CLP Holdings||China, Hong Kong, Kowloon|
|Coldlar||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|DANNIX||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Edventures||Boise, Idaho, United States|
|Enbei Touzi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Hangzhou Meisheng Aibi Wenhua Fazhan Youxian Gongsi||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Kapan Lagi Networks||Indonesia, Jakarta Raya, Kuningan|
|Mountain Trail Investments||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Oracle Investment Management Inc.||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|Owens Corning||Ohio, Toledo, United States|
|Playdots||New York, New York, United States|
|Refactor Capital||Burlingame, California, United States|
|Slingshot Accelerator||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|Toscafund Asset Management||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Transdev||France, Ile-de-France, Issy-les-moulineaux|
|Wellington Underwriting||England, London, United Kingdom|
|$1M||29 Mar 2022||Pocahontas, Iowa, United States|
|15 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||12 Mar 2022||Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia|
|$11M||08 Mar 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$4M||03 Mar 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$40M||01 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$5M||24 Jan 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|01 Jan 2022||-|
|21 Dec 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
– Contact, a platform for models, raised $1.9m funding.
– The round was led by Founders Fund and joined by LAUNCH (the fund led by investor Jason Calacanis), Sweet Capital (via Pippa Lamb), Rogue VC (via Alice Lloyd George) and Angel investors Simon Beckerman (co-founder of Depop), Eric Wahlforss (co-founder of SoundCloud and now Dance), Abe Burns and Joe White.
– Contact co-founder and CEO Reuben Selby is a fashion designer who was formerly of Maisie William’s founding team, when she started her actress career.
– Contact aims to become a scalable back-end solution across the $104.2 billion Creator Economy, “democratizing” access to the world’s best creative talent.
– Vincent, an alternative asset aggregation hub, raised $6m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by LAUNCH with additional investment from 8VC and Digital Currency Group, among others.
– The platform has 75 partner platforms integrated with the site.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.