This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, San Diego
Radicle Growth was established in 2016, and is a well known VC. The fund is located in United States, North America. The main office of this VC is situated in San Diego.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 4-5 participants. Along with Radicle Growth, start-ups are often financed by Plug and Play, iVentures Asia Ltd, Wireframe Ventures. The most common co-investors for the fund are Finistere Ventures, Wireframe Ventures, Maersk Growth and also 1 different VC. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Finistere Ventures, Wireframe Ventures, Spark Capital.
The fund was created by Kirk Haney.
The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year. The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 10 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs. In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. If the applying start-up has 2 or 4 founders, it is very unlikely that funding will be awarded. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Biopharma, Artificial Intelligence. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - United States. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 2 other locations. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Motorleaf, Telesense, Aromyx.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: radicle.vc; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
9.1% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.