In 2013 was created iVentures Asia Ltd, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Hong Kong. The venture was found in Asia in Hong Kong.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the iVentures Asia Ltd, startups are often financed by Heliant Ventures, iNetworks 360, Docor International Management. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are CE Ventures (CEIIF), Heliant Ventures, Docor International Management. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by CE Ventures (CEIIF), Heliant Ventures, EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Information Technology, Software. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Israel. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Geneformics, imVision Technologies, Continual Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 15 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. This iVentures Asia Ltd works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2015.
The current fund was established by Benjamin Weiss. We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
|01 Oct 2014||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
DiA Imaging Analysis
|5M||05 Aug 2018||Israel, Beersheba|
|3M||06 Mar 2015|
|2M||01 Feb 2015||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|07 Apr 2017|
|4M||21 Apr 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|2M||20 Jun 2014|
|4M||20 Feb 2020|
|1000K||01 Dec 2013||Israel, Rishon LeZion|
|800K||15 Sep 2014||United States, Sunnyvale|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.