In 2013 was created QVentures, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This QVentures works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from QVentures is 5-10 millions dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight CHRONEXT, Bounce - Fixed Fare Cabs, Classlist.com. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, Internet. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the QVentures, startups are often financed by London Co-Investment Fund, Angel CoFund, EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are London Co-Investment Fund, Wild Blue Cohort, Seedrs. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Seedrs, Playfair Capital, Piton Capital.
This organization was formed by David Mickler, Lex Deak. We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
Oxford Medical Simulation
|01 May 2019||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|344K||16 Oct 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|07 Apr 2020|
|30 Mar 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|27 Feb 2020||United Kingdom, Bristol|
|372K||09 Oct 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|25 Jun 2019||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|2M||10 Oct 2017||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|413K||13 Apr 2016||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|427K||03 Mar 2016||United Kingdom, Westminster|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.