In 2009 was created Seedrs, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the London. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom.
This organization was formed by Carlos Silva, Jeff Lynn. The overall number of key employees were 1.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Seedrs, startups are often financed by Wayra, Venrex Investment Management, Seedcamp. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Pi Labs, Mike Bristow, Fuel Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Seedcamp, [email protected], MassChallenge.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline EventsCase, AdviceRobo, Sono Motors Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Internet, SaaS.
The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this Seedrs works on 27 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is generally included in more than 49 deals every year. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 63 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The average startup value when the investment from Seedrs is 1-5 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are the general things for fund. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017.
|2M||17 Oct 2016||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|2M||17 Nov 2014||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|558K||23 May 2016||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|110K||14 Jul 2017||United Kingdom, Westminster|
Mishergas Green Energy
|161K||19 Oct 2015||United Kingdom, South Somerset|
|46K||17 Feb 2014||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|626K||29 Jun 2017||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|41K||02 May 2015||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|5M||30 Jul 2017||United Kingdom, Westminster|
Book My Garage
|912K||09 Nov 2016||United Kingdom, Portsmouth|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.