ProSiebenSat.1 Accelerator appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2013. The venture was found in Europe in Germany. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Munich.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the ProSiebenSat.1 Accelerator, startups are often financed by Startupbootcamp, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, finleap. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are finleap, bmp Ventures, Vorwerk Direct Selling Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by High-Tech Gru00fcnderfonds, e.ventures, Winklevoss capital.
Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2013. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 33 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. Comparing to the other companies, this ProSiebenSat.1 Accelerator performs on 16 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The typical startup value when the investment from ProSiebenSat.1 Accelerator is 1-5 millions dollars.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 1 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as E-Commerce, Fashion. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Clark, Kinematics, PIPPA&JEAN.
This organization was formed by Jens Pippig.
Funds with similar focus
STRONG Fitness Cosmetics
|18 Jul 2018||Germany, Mannheim|
|04 Apr 2018||Germany, " Germany"}|
|01 Jan 2018||Germany, Berlin|
|01 Mar 2017||Germany, Aachen|
|01 Jan 2017||Germany, Stuttgart|
|01 Oct 2016||Germany, Berlin|
|03 Jun 2016||Germany, Berlin|
|02 Jun 2016||Germany, Stuttgart|
|01 Jun 2016||Germany, Berlin|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.