finleap appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Berlin. The venture was found in Europe in Germany.
The important activity for fund was in 2016. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 7 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this finleap performs on 16 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the finleap, startups are often financed by Point Nine Capital, DvH Ventures, Cherry Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Yabeo Capital, Point Nine Capital, ProSiebenSat.1 Accelerator. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Yabeo Capital, Winklevoss capital, SBI Group.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SolarisBank, Clark, PAIR Finance. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 1 or 3 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Insurance, FinTech.
The current fund was established by Hendrik Krawinkel, Jan Beckers, Ramin Niroumand. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
|8M||23 Feb 2021||Germany, Berlin|
|29M||21 Jan 2021||Germany, Berlin|
|20 Nov 2020||Germany, Berlin|
ELEMENT Insurance AG
|11M||19 Aug 2020||Germany, Berlin|
Deutsche Fintech Solutions GmbH
|01 Apr 2020||Germany, Berlin|
|19 Mar 2020||Germany, Berlin|
|21M||17 Mar 2020||Germany, Berlin|
|16 Sep 2019||United States, Birmingham|
|9M||05 Aug 2019||Germany, Berlin|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.