In 2009 was created SevenVentures, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Unterfu00f6hring. The company was established in Europe in Germany. SevenVentures appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
Opposing the other organizations, this SevenVentures works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2014. The typical startup value when the investment from SevenVentures is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this VC is 7 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the SevenVentures, startups are often financed by HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, Index Ventures, Dumont Venture. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are German Media Pool, Ventech, Global Founders Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, Winklevoss capital, OCCIDENT.
We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Retail, Fashion. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Jawbone, About You, TechStyle Fashion Group.
Funds with similar focus
|$54M||05 Aug 2021||Austria, Vienna|
|19 Jul 2021||Germany, Rheinland-Pfalz|
|$47M||13 Apr 2021||Germany, Berlin|
|23 Mar 2021||Germany, Munich|
|$5M||09 Mar 2021||Germany, Berlin|
|$2M||01 Jul 2020||Austria, Linz|
|04 Jul 2019||Germany, Aachen|
|$134M||07 Mar 2019||Germany, Berlin|
|$12M||30 Oct 2018||Germany, Berlin|
– Refurbed from Vienna is a marketplace for refurbished electronics in the German speaking region promoting sustainable consumption.
– Company raised $54m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Evli Growth Partners and Almaz Capital, which joined existing investors such as Speedinvest, Bonsai Partners and All Iron Ventures, as well as a group of new backers – Hermes GPE, C4 Ventures, SevenVentures, Alpha Associates, Monkfish Equity (Trivago Founders), Kreos, Isomer Capital and Creas Impact Fund.
– The company intends to use the funds to strengthen its position in the DACH market for refurbished electronics and focus on geographical expansion by entering more European countries, further develop and improve its product portfolio as well as focusing on scaling its international team, employing specialists from all across Europe.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.