Rheingau Founders appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2011. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Germany. The main department of described VC is located in the Berlin.
This organization was formed by Kai Hansen, Philipp Hartmann, Tobias Johann. We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 2 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight GrabTaxi, Takeaway.com, Billie. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Health Care, SaaS.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Rheingau Founders, startups are often financed by Mountain Partners, German Startups Group, Born2Grow. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Kai Hansen, Rouven Dresselhaus, German Startups Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by German Startups Group, Kai Hansen, Born2Grow.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Opposing the other organizations, this Rheingau Founders works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2014. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 4 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Funds with similar focus
|20 Aug 2021||Switzerland, Lausanne|
|$7M||27 Jul 2021||Poland, Warsaw|
|$770K||16 Dec 2020||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|01 Dec 2020||Germany, Berlin|
|$2M||07 Sep 2020||Germany, Berlin|
|$1M||01 Sep 2020||Poland, Warsaw|
|$3M||02 Aug 2020||Germany, Frankfurt|
|24 Jul 2020||Germany, " Germany"}|
|$3M||28 Jan 2020||Poland, Warsaw|
– her1, a Berlin, Germany-based female wellness brand, raised €5.5M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Five Seasons Ventures with participation from previous seed investors Rheingau Founders and IBB Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to grow in the European market, develop new products for different life stages, and expand its finance, marketing and product teams.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.