WestTech Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Berlin. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Germany.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 partakers. Despite the WestTech Ventures, startups are often financed by Rheingau Founders, Point Nine Capital, Kai Hansen. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are IBB Beteiligungsgesellschaft, Saarbruecker 21, Rheingau Founders. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Target Global, Point Nine Capital, Kite Ventures.
The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. This WestTech Ventures works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 9 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Delivery Hero, Itembase, Remerge Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 1 or 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Information Services, E-Commerce.
The fund was created by Alexander Koelpin, Masoud Kamali. Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$7M||14 Apr 2021||Germany, Berlin|
|30 Mar 2021||Germany, Berlin|
|$2M||21 Jul 2020||United Kingdom, London|
|06 Jan 2020||Germany, Bremen|
|$1M||27 May 2019||Germany, Munich|
|16 Apr 2019||Germany, Berlin|
|$5M||21 Mar 2019||Germany, Berlin|
|$590K||25 May 2018||Germany, Berlin|
|$869K||31 Jan 2018||United Kingdom, London|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.