PerformanceEdge Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2009. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Scottsdale. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the PerformanceEdge Partners, startups are often financed by S3 Ventures, Techxas Ventures, EMC. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are S3 Ventures, the Miles Foundation, Zeitgeist Holdings, LLC. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by S3 Ventures.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight iDonate, StoredIQ, BlueCava. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Information Technology, Non Profit.
This PerformanceEdge Partners works on 21 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2014. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The real fund results show that this VC is 80 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016.
Funds with similar focus
|Arz Portfolio||Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey|
|Ascendas CNTrade Group||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Candela Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|CRADLE||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Credit Mutuel Arkea||Bretagne, France, Le Relecq-kerhuon|
|Danish Ministry of Environment and Food||-|
|First Philippine Holdings Corporation||Pasig, Philippines, Rizal|
|Huizhi Information Technology||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Kairui Touzi||China, Shaanxi, Xian Shi|
|Lockheed Martin||Bethesda, Maryland, United States|
|Rich Capital||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Sapient Capital Management||United States, Wilson, Wyoming|
|Shenzhenshi Qianhai Zeqing Zichan Guanli Youxian Gongsi||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|Shoreline Venture Management||California, San Francisco, United States|
|The Fund||New York, New York, United States|
|Venture Management Associates||California, United States, Ventura|
|Western NIS Enterprise Fund||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$15M||14 Dec 2021||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$8M||11 Feb 2020||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$10M||03 Oct 2018||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$13M||30 Jan 2014||Irvine, California, United States|
|$10M||06 Aug 2012||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$10M||12 Oct 2010||Austin, Texas, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.