In 2002 was created Oxford Finance LLC, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Alexandria.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Medical, Biopharma. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Auspex Pharmaceuticals, Ignyta.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Oxford Finance LLC, startups are often financed by Versant Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank, Venrock. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are MidCap Financial, Silicon Valley Bank, Square 1 Bank. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Vivo Capital, Versant Ventures, Accuitive Medical Ventures.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2014. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 6 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Oxford Finance LLC performs on 22 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Pinewood Studios Group||United Kingdom, Buckingham|
|Tapit Partners||United States, Healdsburg|
|Fleet Development Ventures||United States, Boston|
|Startup Autobahn||Germany, Stuttgart|
|Siem Offshore Contractors||Germany, Leer|
|Property Agent||Japan, Tokyo|
|Emerging Longevity Ventures||-|
|$29M||29 Jul 2021||United Kingdom, Aberdeen|
|$50M||07 Jul 2021||United States, Seattle|
|$125M||12 May 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$50M||20 Apr 2021||Ireland, Dublin|
|$100M||11 Jan 2021||United Kingdom, Vale of White Horse|
TMS NeuroHealth Centers Tysons Corner
|$30M||31 Dec 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$45M||08 Dec 2020||United States, Chicago|
|$60M||01 Dec 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$55M||08 Oct 2020||United States, Grand Rapids|
Oxford Finance LLC (“Oxford”), a leading specialty finance firm that provides senior debt to life sciences and healthcare services companies worldwide, has announced the closing of a $125 million senior secured term loan with Kala Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of innovative therapies for diseases of the eye.
– Proceeds from the transaction will be used to refinance existing indebtedness and provide additional growth capital for the Kala’s marketing of its two approved ophthalmic products.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.