In 2008 was created MidCap Financial, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Bethesda.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 partakers. Despite the MidCap Financial, startups are often financed by New Leaf Venture Partners, Wellington Partners, Triathlon Medical Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Silicon Valley Bank, Oxford Finance LLC, WuXi NextCODE. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Foresite Capital, CRG L.P., WuXi NextCODE.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Pharmaceutical, Medical. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Intarcia Therapeutics, Spectranetics, DNAnexus
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Comparing to the other companies, this MidCap Financial performs on 30 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 21 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2014. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Funds with similar focus
|The Still River Fund||United States, Boston|
|Hyperplane Venture Capital||United States, Boston|
|Graph Ventures||United States, Palo Alto|
|Nirvana Digital Investment Holding Co Ltd||-|
|Lough Shore Investments||United Kingdom, Belfast|
|Beijing Wanxiang Shiba Media Investment Management||China, Beijing|
|Sangam Ventures||India, Chattarpur|
|Gravity Payments||United States, Seattle|
|BuiltUp Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|Roadzen||United States, New York|
|$155M||10 Aug 2021||California United States|
|$20M||06 May 2021||Montana United States|
|$110M||09 Mar 2021||Georgia United States|
|$20M||08 May 2020||Chicago Illinois United States|
|$20M||27 Jan 2020||Franklin Tennessee United States|
Arboretum Investment Advisors, LLC.
|$25M||06 Dec 2019||New Hampshire Portsmouth United States|
|$50M||31 Oct 2019||Australia Brisbane City Queensland|
|$31M||04 Sep 2019||California United States|
|$150M||02 May 2019||California San Diego United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.