Omninet Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 1985. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Beverly Hills. The company was established in North America in United States.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Edeniq, RadLogics, Beyond Verbal. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are SaaS, Health Care. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Omninet Capital, startups are often financed by TechHarvest Group, The Halo Fund, The Angels' Forum. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Winnovation, The Westly Group, TechHarvest Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by TL Ventures, Nimes Capital, DFJ.
The high activity for fund was in 2008. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Comparing to the other companies, this Omninet Capital performs on 9 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
Funds with similar focus
|Budge Budge Carbon Ltd||India, Kolkata, West Bengal|
|CapitalX||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Chengdu Guoxin Guanghua Touzi Guanli Co., Ltd.||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|EY Startup Challenge||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Hengying Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Hilltop Venture Partners||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Koinvesticinis Fondas||Lithuania, Vilniaus Apskritis, Vilnius|
|Shibumi International||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Stony Hill Corp||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|SUMMIT||Armonk, New York, United States|
|Tilden Capital||Berkeley, California, United States|
|Twilight Venture Partners||Indiana, Indianapolis, United States|
|Ubicom Holdings||Japan, Tokyo|
|Ze Union Capital Management||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|$9M||14 Jul 2020||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$3M||18 Sep 2014||Tel Aviv District|
|$2M||15 Aug 2014||Milpitas, California, United States|
|$33M||21 Apr 2008||Visalia, California, United States|
|$20M||14 Jan 2002||Milpitas, California, United States|
|$40M||11 Sep 2001||Virginia, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.