The Halo Fund is the famous VC, which was founded in 2000. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Mountain View. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 11-15 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Publishing, Education. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Intrapace, Sonoma Orthopedics, Ensighten.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the The Halo Fund, startups are often financed by The Angels' Forum, Garage Technology Ventures, Storm Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Garage Technology Ventures, Storm Ventures, Sapphire Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by The Angels' Forum, Storm Ventures, Garage Technology Ventures.
This organization was formed by Carol Sands.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2009. The important activity for fund was in 2012. This The Halo Fund works on 2 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
|$308K||17 Mar 2015||Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom|
|$6M||04 Sep 2012||San Jose, California, United States|
|$300K||01 Jan 2012||San Jose, California, United States|
|$8M||21 Sep 2010||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|$10M||21 Jul 2008||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|$10M||21 May 2007||Santa Rosa, California, United States|
|$3M||01 Apr 2007||Santa Rosa, California, United States|
|$5M||22 May 2006||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|$2M||01 Sep 2004||Berkeley, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.