In 2016 was created Ohio Innovation Fund, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Columbus. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Enable Injections, EmployStream, DOmedia For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Enterprise Software, Software.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 25 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 partakers. Despite the Ohio Innovation Fund, startups are often financed by Rev1 Ventures, North Coast Angel Fund, JumpStart Inc.. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are CincyTech, Advantage Capital, Rev1 Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Draper Triangle, Rev1 Ventures, JumpStart.
Funds with similar focus
|QLogic||United States, Aliso Viejo|
|IGM Financial||Canada, Winnipeg|
|Softbank UK Ventures||United Kingdom, London|
|Zhongtai Chuanghui Equity Investment Fund||China, Beijing|
|Beast Ventures||United Kingdom, London|
|University of Virginia Seed Fund||-|
|Bopa Moruo||United States, Sandston|
|Sikepu Yiliao||China, Changsha|
|Interlink Ventures||Germany, Wörthsee|
|01 May 2021||United States, Columbus|
|$3M||02 Apr 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$6M||18 Feb 2021||United States, Columbus|
|$12M||14 Dec 2020||United States, Columbus|
|$15M||01 Oct 2020||United States, Columbus|
|$40M||23 Jun 2020||United States, Boston|
|$9M||21 Apr 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|17 Feb 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|12 Nov 2019||United States, Leesburg|
– eFuse is a Columbus, OH-based startup operating the “LinkedIn for gamers.
– Company raised $6m in funding.
– The round was led by Ohio Innovation Fund with participation from: Seth Curry (Philadelphia 76ers, NBA), Denzel Ward (Cleveland Browns, NFL), Ezekiel Elliott (Dallas Cowboys, NFL), and Chase Winovich (New England Patriots, NFL).
– The new investment will be used to expand the platform and continue to grow its community of gamers.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.