Draper Triangle is the famous VC, which was founded in 1999. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Pittsburgh. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The current fund was established by Jay Katarincic, Mike Stubler, Tim Draper. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The real fund results show that this VC is 24 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2010. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Comparing to the other companies, this Draper Triangle performs on 4 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2010. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Draper Triangle, startups are often financed by Birchmere Ventures, Innovation Works, Early Stage Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are West Capital Advisors, Early Stage Partners, DFJ. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by West Capital Advisors, Birchmere Ventures, Adams Capital Management.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Manufacturing, Software. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Plextronics, TOA Technologies, Locomation. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
Funds with similar focus
|$16M||14 Jul 2022||Minnesota City, Minnesota, United States|
|$50M||21 Jun 2022||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|$60M||13 Oct 2021||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|$20M||01 Apr 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$25M||11 Mar 2021||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|$12M||14 Dec 2020||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|$10M||30 Jun 2020||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$4M||08 May 2019||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$5M||26 Apr 2019||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
– Autobooks from Detroit secures $25m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by MissionOG with participation from Renaissance Venture Capital, Detroit Venture Partners and Draper Triangle, along with TD Bank Group.
– The new investment will be used to expand operations domestically as well as enter international markets, accelerate product innovation and further engage with large, enterprise banks.
– The company intends to use the funds to continue to expand operations domestically, as well as enter international markets, accelerate product innovation, further engage with large, enterprise banks and grow its team.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.