CincyTech appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2006. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Cincinnati.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The important activity for fund was in 2011. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. When the investment is from CincyTech the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. This CincyTech works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The real fund results show that this VC is 9 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Biotechnology, Enterprise Software. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Enable Injections, SoMoLend, WorkFlex Solutions Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 partakers. Despite the CincyTech, startups are often financed by Queen City Angels, North Coast Angel Fund, Cincinnati Childrenu2019s. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Cincinnati Childrenu2019s, The Brandery, North Coast Angel Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Queen City Angels, The Brandery, Cincinnati Childrenu2019s.
Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|$3M||06 May 2021||United States, Cincinnati|
|$500K||27 May 2020||United States, Cincinnati|
|29 Apr 2020||United States, Cincinnati|
|$9M||21 Apr 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$5M||18 Mar 2020||United States, Cincinnati|
|16 Mar 2020||United States, Cleveland|
|$2M||04 Mar 2020||United States, Cincinnati|
|$1M||20 Dec 2019||United States, Columbus|
|13 Dec 2019||United States, Arlington|
– Eikonoklastes Therapeutics from Cincinnati, Ohio develops immunotherapies to treat a broad range of cancers beginning with Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC), a lethal form of breast cancer that comprises 15% of all breast cancers.
– The company raised an undisclosed amount in Series A funding.
– The round was led by CincyTech with participation from New York-based Elk Capital Ventures, Jobs Ohio, Rev1, and other undisclosed investors.
– The new investment will be used to conduct Investigational New Drug (IND) enabling studies for Eikonoklastes Therapeutics’ L-ICON3 immune conjugate platform.
– Kurome Therapeutics announced the closing of a $15m Series A financing.
– The round was co-led by Medicxi and Affinity Asset Advisors with participation from founding investor CincyTech, and other existing seed investors.
– The funding will support the pre-clinical advancement of dual IRAK1/4 and panFLT3 inhibitors to target cancer cells that evade the effects of both targeted therapy and chemotherapy drugs via adaptive resistance mechanisms, having co-opted IRAK1/4-mediated immune signaling pathways to survive.
– The biology being currently investigated was discovered by Daniel Starczynowski, PhD, who is Principal investigator and Co-Leader, Hematologic Malignancies Program at Cincinnati Children’s Cancer and Blood Diseases Institute, and a leading expert in IRAK 1/4 signaling pathways in cancer.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.