Nueterra Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1997. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Leawood.
The important activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Health Diagnostics, Information Technology. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Spinal Simplicity, BrainCheck, Casetabs.
The overall number of key employees were 5.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Nueterra Capital, startups are often financed by True Wealth Ventures, XFactor Ventures, Tensility Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are True Wealth Ventures, The Cedars-Sinai Accelerator, Tensility Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by WillowWorks, Keiretsu Forum.
Funds with similar focus
|ACET Capital||Canada, Quebec, Sherbrooke|
|Altair Capital Advisors||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Bru Venture Capital||Gullbringusysla, Iceland, Reykjavík|
|Calm||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Caviar||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Cornel Capital Partners||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Eagle River Holdings||Kirkland, United States, Washington|
|Great White Shark Opportunity Fund||-|
|Handelsbanken||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Kolohala Ventures||Hawaii, Honolulu, United States|
|Ludlow Ventures||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|Startupbootcamp FinTech London||England, London, United Kingdom|
|State Auto Labs||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|Sterling Capital Funds||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|UNIIQ||Den Haag, The Netherlands, Zuid-Holland|
|Vivendi||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|VRD GmbH||Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany, Heidelberg|
|Year One Labs||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|$20M||08 Jul 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$10M||03 Nov 2021||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$100M||21 Sep 2021||Tennessee, United States|
|18 Feb 2020||City of Saint Louis, Missouri, United States|
|$8M||09 Oct 2019||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$22M||05 Aug 2019||Tennessee, United States|
|$545K||31 Aug 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$6M||02 May 2018||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|03 May 2016||Overland Park, Kansas, United States|
– IVX Health announced the completion of a $100m Series F minority investment from Great Hill Partners.
– Great Hill joins IVX Health’s existing investors including Linden Structured Capital, McKesson Ventures, Health Velocity Capital, and Nueterra Capital.
– IVX Health offers an alternative to hospital-based infusion and injection services, transforming the patient experience by providing a superior level of service in a cost-effective, convenient site of care.
– IVX Health was also named to the prestigious Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work list for a third consecutive year. The organization continues to maintain an industry-leading 97 Net Promoter Score from its patient population.
– Evercore served as financial advisor to IVX Health and TripleTree, LLC served as financial advisor to Great Hill.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.