City Light Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2004. The main department of described VC is located in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. This City Light Capital works on 13 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The average startup value when the investment from City Light Capital is 10-50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The real fund results show that this VC is 11 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies.
This organization was formed by Josh Cohen. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Care, Software. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Ginger, RapidSOS, Digital Signal Corporation. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the City Light Capital, startups are often financed by Labrador Ventures, Novak Biddle Venture Partners, Claremont Creek Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Novak Biddle Venture Partners, Rethink Education, Highland Capital Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Highland Capital Partners, Levensohn Venture Partners, The Westly Group.
|10M||22 Apr 2021||United States, Portland|
|5M||20 Apr 2021|
|05 Apr 2021||France, Paris|
|2M||01 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|17 Dec 2020|
|6M||01 Dec 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|6M||12 Nov 2020||United States, Oakland|
|1M||09 Nov 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|11M||02 Nov 2020||United States, " United States"}|
– EveryDay Labs from Redwood City CA raised $8m in Series A funding. – The round was led by Rethink Impact with participation from Reach Capital, Gary Community Ventures, City Light Capital, RedHouse Education, Edovate Capital Bonsal Capital and Copper Wire Ventures. – The company intends to use the funds to scale its research-based communication tools. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.