North First Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2017. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Israel. The main department of described VC is located in the Tel Aviv.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the North First Ventures, startups are often financed by Moneta VC, Club 100 Plus, StageOne Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are iAngels, Moneta VC, Gefen Capital.
The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Cervello, NoTraffic, Veego. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are SaaS, Business Intelligence. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Israel.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
Funds with similar focus
|B. Riley Financial||California, United States, Woodland Hills|
|DPI Energy Ventures||-|
|Fountain Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Garmin||Schaffhausen, Schaffhausen, Switzerland|
|Green Cross||Ch'ungch'ong-namdo, South Korea, Yongin|
|IC Ventures||Montevideo, Uruguay|
|Innovent||California, United States, Walnut Creek|
|Keystone Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Leyu Tianqi Culture Communication||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Nazmark||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Shenzhen Chenglan Zichan||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Teva Pharmaceutical Industries||HaMerkaz, Israel, Petah Tiqva|
|Tiger Holding||Norway, Oslo|
|United Airlines||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$9M||05 Apr 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$26M||29 Mar 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$6M||10 Oct 2021||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$13M||24 Aug 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$15M||01 Aug 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$17M||14 Jul 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$6M||29 Jun 2021||Petah Tiqva, HaMerkaz, Israel|
|$16M||28 Jun 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$2M||08 Jul 2020||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
– Home365, a PropTech/InsureTech residential Real Estate investment and property management company, raised $16.3m in funding.
– The round was led by Greensoil PropTech Ventures II (GSPV II) with participation from Eyal Ofer, O.G. Tech, Verizon Ventures, Lool Ventures and North First Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate its end-to-end technology platform and its expansion into more of the top 100 markets across the United States.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.