The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Redwood City.
We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Comparing to the other companies, this Next Play Capital performs on 4 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. When the investment is from Next Play Capital the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 9 partakers. Despite the Next Play Capital, startups are often financed by Redpoint, Harrison Metal, Cowboy Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Workday Ventures, Winklevoss capital, Vulcan.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ScaleFactor, Grove. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Supply Chain Management, Finance.
Funds with similar focus
|Baby Let's Go||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Canberra Business Development Fund||Australia, Campbell Town, Tasmania|
|Hasselblad Foundation||Gothenburg, Sweden, Vastra Gotaland|
|IXO Private Equity||France, Midi-Pyrenees, Toulouse|
|Jun Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Kramer Capital Partners||Connecticut, Stamford, United States|
|MYFARM||Japan, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture|
|$67M||13 Oct 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$40M||10 Aug 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$30M||26 May 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$300M||10 May 2022||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|$30M||14 Apr 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$65M||11 Mar 2022||San Jose, California, United States|
|$115M||03 Feb 2022||San Diego, California, United States|
|$40M||04 Nov 2021||Oakland, California, United States|
|$415M||01 Jul 2021||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.