Cowboy Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The main department of described VC is located in the Palo Alto. The company was established in North America in United States.
This Cowboy Ventures works on 14 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Cowboy Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The fund was created by Aileen Lee. The overall number of key employees were 4.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Cowboy Ventures, startups are often financed by Redpoint, Harrison Metal, Y Combinator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Kleiner Perkins, Slow Ventures, Pear Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Harrison Metal, First Round Capital, Slow Ventures.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, Social Media. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Dollar Shave Club, Branch, LendingHome
Funds with similar focus
|$4M||14 Oct 2022||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$80M||03 Oct 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$8M||28 Sep 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$30M||13 Sep 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$50M||20 Apr 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$3M||17 Mar 2022||Middletown, Delaware, United States|
|$5M||26 Jan 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$10M||08 Dec 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$10M||22 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Vic, a startup developing software to automate accounting and financial processes, announced that it closed a $50m series B financing round with participation from GGV Capital, Cowboy Ventures, and Costanoa Ventures.
– Pivoting away from its initial focus on accounting professionals, Vic says it’ll use the capital to expand its existing enterprise offering as well as build out its financial intelligence engine.
– Homebase announced its $71m Series C funding round to expand its products and services.
– With $109m in total funding to date, Homebase is also launching new innovative tools for HR and payroll that broaden its offering for small business owners and accelerate the company’s growth and expansion.
– This funding round was led by new investor, GGV Capital, and includes existing investors Bain Capital Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Bedrock Capital, Cowboy Ventures, and Khosla Ventures, and additional investor PLUS Capital.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.