In 2012 was created NewRoad Capital Partners, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Bentonville. The venture was found in North America in United States.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Big Data, CRM. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight OpenMethods, Anthem-Epoch, Shiftboard. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the NewRoad Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Prologis, Moneta Ventures, 8VC. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors, Voyager Capital, The March Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Zac Brandenberg, Yehuda Shmidman, Stable Road Capital.
The high activity for fund was in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 68 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Comparing to the other companies, this NewRoad Capital Partners performs on 16 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
Funds with similar focus
|ABLE & PARTNERS||Japan, Tokyo|
|AMP New Ventures||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|Armen Capital Management||-|
|AsiaTech Management||California, Cupertino, United States|
|Creabilis||Emilia-Romagna, Italy, Samone|
|Electric Capital||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|GAIN - Guadalajara Angel Investor Network||Durango, Jalisco, Mexico|
|Jinyin Zhongxin Touzi||China, Guangdong Province, Luohu District|
|L-SPARK||Canada, Ontario, Ottawa|
|Pacific Capital Management||California, Roseville, United States|
|Pegasus FinInvest||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Pulver's Micro Angel Fund||-|
|RPM Ventures||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|Startup42||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Weishi Touzi||China, Gansu, Xizang|
|Wenxuan Equity Investment Fund||-|
|Yasuda Logistics||Japan, Minato|
|Yonghua Capital||China, Shanghai, Shanghai|
New York Shipping Exchange
|$25M||14 Sep 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$22M||13 Sep 2022||Scottsdale, Arizona, United States|
|$16M||30 Jun 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$25M||13 Jan 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$130M||23 Sep 2021||Scottsdale, Arizona, United States|
Kevin's Natural Foods
|03 Sep 2021||Stockton, California, United States|
New York Shipping Exchange
|$15M||25 Aug 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$10M||23 Jul 2021||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|$21M||30 Mar 2021||Plano, Texas, United States|
– Quinn, a Boulder, CO-based natural foods snack company, secured $10m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by NewRoad Capital Partners with participation from Boulder Food Group, Echo Capital, and Sunil Thakor.
– The company intends to use the funds to support growth and product innovation, and the launch of its Be Better initiative.
– PICKUP, an enterprise-grade, last-mile delivery solution provider for leading retailers and commercial businesses, today announced it has closed $15M in a Series B funding round.
– The round was led by NewRoad Capital Partners with participation from existing investors TDF Ventures, Noro-Moseley Partners and Florida Funders. Additional investors in the round include Autotech Ventures and the New York Angels.
– Proceeds from the round will help PICKUP expand its geographic reach and scope of services, further accelerating PICKUP’s rapid growth.
– In response to increasing demands from leading retailers and commercial partners, PICKUP has expanded its fulfillment capabilities to meet its customers’ increasing expectations for fast, convenient delivery service.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.