MVM Life Science Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 1997. The main department of described VC is located in the London. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom.
Besides them, we counted 8 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 20 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. When the investment is from MVM Life Science Partners the average startup value is 50-100 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this MVM Life Science Partners performs on 3 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2011.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight BioVex, Zipline Medical, Wilson Therapeutics. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Pharmaceutical, Health Care.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the MVM Life Science Partners, startups are often financed by XSeed Capital, Stanmore Medical Investments, Scottish Equity Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Novo Holdings, Neomed Management, Index Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Index Ventures, HighCape Partners, Novo Holdings.
Funds with similar focus
|AvTech Ventures||California, Del Mar, United States|
|BRC Innovation||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Panoramic Growth Equity||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Rubix Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|SHS Ventures||Germany, Saarland, Völklingen|
|Trilantic Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Two Small Fish Ventures||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|$67M||12 Sep 2022||Costa Mesa, California, United States|
|$104M||17 Feb 2022||Carlsbad, California, United States|
|$100M||21 Dec 2021||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$102M||08 Sep 2021||Irvine, California, United States|
|$16M||11 Mar 2021||Bristol, England, United Kingdom|
GT Medical Technologies
|$16M||23 Nov 2020||Tempe, Arizona, United States|
|14 Aug 2020||Colorado, United States|
|$67M||28 Apr 2020||Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland|
|$14M||27 Apr 2020||Irvine, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.