Mosaik Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Mosaik Partners, startups are often financed by Ironwood Capital, Connecticut Innovations, Black Dragon Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Connecticut Innovations, Black Dragon Capital, Silicon Valley Bank. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Connecticut Innovations, Black Dragon Capital, North Atlantic Capital.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The top activity for fund was in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this Mosaik Partners works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 54 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline TFG Card Solutions, Zeguro, Boost Payment Solutions The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as E-Commerce, Mobile. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Berkshire Hathaway||Nebraska, Omaha, United States|
|Delta Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Exago HQ||Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal|
|GBP Capital||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|Nanfang Dushi Newspaper||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Quest International Management||California, Torrance, United States|
|Resource Capital Funds||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|SGH CAPITAL||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|09 Jun 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$20M||09 Dec 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|28 Oct 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$15M||14 Oct 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|31 Aug 2021||Jacksonville, Florida, United States|
|$3M||19 Aug 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
Boost Payment Solutions
|$22M||04 May 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|23 Sep 2020||San Diego, California, United States|
|$6M||31 Mar 2020||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.