In 2018 was created Moai Capital, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the San Mateo. The venture was found in North America in United States.
This organization was formed by Brian Jacobs.
The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Computer, Internet. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Proximity Grid, Bounce Imaging, Ultranauts For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Moai Capital, startups are often financed by SOSV, Maine Angels, IndieBio. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Western Technology Investment, Virgin Group, Propel(X). In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by William McLean, Wasabi Ventures, Verizon Communications.
Funds with similar focus
|Actera Group||Çengelköy, Istanbul, Turkey|
|AutoNation||Florida, Fort Lauderdale, United States|
|BTC123||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Cereal Docks||Italy, Veneto, Vicenza|
|DaVita Venture Group||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Early Light Ventures||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|Fort Rock Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|GenomePrecision||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|H20 Capital||Florida, Miami, United States|
|Huixin Capital||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Lekker Energie||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|MRM Capital||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|Piva Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Provo Labs||Provo, United States, Utah|
|Saturn Partners||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Topband||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|$3M||26 Apr 2022||Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States|
|$4M||14 Apr 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$8M||17 Jun 2021||Oakland, California, United States|
|$1M||17 Jul 2020||Oakland, California, United States|
|$850K||19 Mar 2020||Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States|
|$500K||09 Oct 2019||Massachusetts, United States|
|05 Oct 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||02 Jul 2019||Cambridge, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||13 Feb 2019||Oakland, California, United States|
– AnimalBiome from Oakland develops a science-powered animal health company.
– Series A funding $8.6m round was led by Cargill and attracted new investor – SOSV (IndieBio) along with Moai Capital, Digitalis Ventures, Michelson Found Animal Foundation, and R/GA Ventures.
– The company plans to use the funds to accelerate growth and create new microbial cocktails for companion animals.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.