In 2003 was created Maine Angels, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Portland.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Financial Services, Education. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ezCater, Cognition Therapeutics, SQZ Biotech.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2014. This Maine Angels works on 26 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars.
Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Maine Angels, startups are often financed by Beta Fund, MassChallenge, LaunchPad Venture Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are LaunchPad Venture Group, Maine Venture Fund, Beta Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by LaunchPad Venture Group, Beta Fund, Tech Coast Angels.
Funds with similar focus
|$1M||12 Aug 2021||Maine, United States|
|$2M||11 Aug 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
Xeno Biosciences, Inc.
|$7M||08 Aug 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
|$4M||06 Aug 2021||-|
|$500K||21 Dec 2020||Portland, Maine, United States|
|$582K||10 Apr 2020||Maine, United States|
|$400K||17 Jan 2020||Portland, Maine, United States|
|01 Jan 2019||Maine, United States|
Mousam Valley Mushrooms
|01 Jan 2018||-|
– pumpspotting, a Kittery, Maine-based community-driven breastfeeding support platform, raised $1.15M in seed funding.
– The round was led by MooDoos Investments, with participation from Maine Venture Fund, Maine Angels, Launchpad Venture Group, Opus Ventures, Crystal McKellar and strategic investor Punchbowl, Inc.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate growth in the B2B channel.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.