This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Washington
Middlegame Ventures is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2018. The fund is located in United States, North America. The primary office of this VC is located in Washington.
The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Nivaura, RailsBank. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Bitcoin, Information Technology. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 6 more areas of investment. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United Kingdom.
The fund's activity peaked in 2019. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. In real terms, this VC performs 47 percentage points more exits than other funds. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually.
The fund was established by L Michael Meyer, Pascal Bouvier. The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 4.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 other investors. Aside from Middlegame Ventures, start-ups are often funded by Microsoft Accelerator London, Fineqia, Digital Switzerland. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Transamerica Ventures, Spencer Lake, Santander InnoVentures. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Moneta VC, Firestartr, CreditEase Fintech Investment Fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: middlegamevc.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.5 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.