Middlegame Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2018. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Washington.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Nivaura, RailsBank. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Bitcoin, Information Technology.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 partakers. Despite the Middlegame Ventures, startups are often financed by Microsoft Accelerator London, Fineqia, Digital Switzerland. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Transamerica Ventures, Spencer Lake, Santander InnoVentures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Moneta VC, Firestartr, CreditEase Fintech Investment Fund.
The current fund was established by L Michael Meyer, Pascal Bouvier. The overall number of key employees were 4.
Funds with similar focus
|Comverse Technology||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Fortune Fountain Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|GAIN||Gujarat, India, Vadodara|
|King Hill Capital||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|SPH Media Fund||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|The Market Development Fund||-|
|US Investment Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|XMP Business Angels, Investment Arm||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|$17M||26 Apr 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$3M||07 Apr 2022||Cork, County Cork, Ireland|
|$8M||16 Sep 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$9M||07 Jul 2021||Linz, Oberosterreich, Austria|
|$9M||18 May 2021||Ireland, County Mayo, Ireland|
|$6M||17 Mar 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$18M||14 Jan 2021||Gothenburg, Västra Götaland County, Sweden|
|$37M||12 Nov 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$5M||29 Oct 2020||Belgium, Belgium|
– Coinfirm is a London, UK-based global leader in RegTech for digital currencies and the blockchain-based financial ecosystem.
– The company closed an USD8m Series A funding.
– The round was co-led by Six Fintech Ventures, the corporate venture arm of SIX, and FiveT Fintech, followed by MiddleGame Ventures. Mission Gate and CoinShares also participated in this round.
– The new investment will be aimed at continuing the company’s growth trajectory in the EU, expanding its offering to the Asian and US markets, and strengthening the enterprise and financial institution offering.
– Payslip is a Westport, Ireland-based automation and integration technology platform for global payroll management.
– The company closed an additional $10m to its Series A financing round bringing total financing to $14.5m.
– The round was led by MiddleGame Ventures and Mouro Capital with participation from Frontline Ventures, Tribal.vc, investors David Clarke, former CTO of Workday, Brian Williams, Co-Founder of One Source Virtual, and Phil Chambers, CEO and Co-Founder of Peakon.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.