AfterDox appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2007. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Kfar Saba. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Israel.
Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2014. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2016. Comparing to the other companies, this AfterDox performs on 20 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Bizzabo, Todacell, Knowmail. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Artificial Intelligence, Advertising.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the AfterDox, startups are often financed by 2B Angels, PLUS Ventures, Microsoft ScaleUp Tel Aviv. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are 2B Angels, UpWest Labs, PLUS Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by 2B Angels, LionBird, CE Ventures (CEIIF).
|6M||15 Feb 2019||United States, New York|
|3M||01 Jan 2015||United States, New York|
|23 Aug 2017||United Kingdom, Boston|
|1000K||28 Jun 2011||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|5M||25 Jul 2017||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|1M||12 Feb 2014||United States, New York|
|11 Apr 2013||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|01 May 2014||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|1000K||21 Aug 2013||Panama, San Francisco|
|01 Feb 2008||Israel, Ramat Gan|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.