Acequia Capital (Acecap) is the famous VC, which was founded in 2010. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Seattle. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Health Care, Internet. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Pinterest, Flexport, ContextLogic (dba. Wish). Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Acequia Capital (Acecap), startups are often financed by Morado Ventures, Charlie Songhurst, Vivi Nevo. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Hank Vigil, First Round Capital, Y Combinator. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by FirstMark, Hank Vigil, Y Combinator.
The current fund was established by Fritz Lanman, Hank Vigil. Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
The high activity for fund was in 2015. When the investment is from Acequia Capital (Acecap) the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Acequia Capital (Acecap) works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 16 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
Funds with similar focus
|$2M||11 May 2022||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$14M||28 Apr 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$3M||21 Apr 2022||Cambridge, England, United Kingdom|
|$3M||19 Apr 2022||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|25 Mar 2022||Rouen, Haute-Normandie, France|
|$3M||04 Mar 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$744K||02 Mar 2022||Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland|
|$22M||28 Feb 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||07 Feb 2022||Zürich, Zurich, Switzerland|
– Edgeless Systems from Bochum develops an open-source software stack for cloud-native confidential computing.
– The company raised €1.45M in seed funding.
– Backers included Acequia Capital (US), Inventures (DE), SIX Group AG (CH), Venture Creator (DE), and individual angel investors.
– The new investment will be used to expand the 12-member team on both cengineering and business site and expand its office capacities in Bochum and remotely.
– Time is Ltd. is a productivity analytics startup.
– The company has raised $5.6m in funding.
– The round was led by Chalfen Ventures, with participation from Illuminate Financial Management, Accel, Acequia Capital, Paul Sallaberry, and Ulf Zetterberg.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.