Merian Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2015. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Artificial Intelligence, Real Time. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ImpactVision, Populus, Honeycomb.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Merian Ventures, startups are often financed by Wayra, Storm Ventures, Data Collective DCVC. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are e.ventures, Storm Ventures, Plug and Play. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Precursor Ventures, Plug and Play, e.ventures.
The fund was created by Alexsis de Raadt-St. James. Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Carillion||Canada, Concord, Ontario|
|Equitek Capital||Beachwood, Ohio, United States|
|Lide Ziben||China, Hongkou District|
|PMI Group||California, United States, Walnut Creek|
|RimLight Capital||Illinois, Lake Forest, United States|
|Surplus Invest||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|The Pritzker Organization||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$14M||22 Jul 2021||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|$14M||29 Jun 2021||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|$20M||02 Feb 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$11M||26 Sep 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$3M||11 Mar 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|18 Jul 2018||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$750K||06 May 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
|02 Apr 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$11M||01 Feb 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Anduin is a Charlotte, NC-based provider of AI powered invoicing and billing solutions for accounting firms and other professional services firms.
– The company raised $14m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Revolution Ventures with participation from Relevance Ventures and Merian Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to expand its Intelligence-Based BillingTM platform to introduce a new Predictive Insights solution and a new suite of Practice Management solutions.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.