MedEquity Investors is the famous VC, which was founded in 1999. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Wellesley Hills. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Decision Management International, TransMedics. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Medical, Medical Device. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this MedEquity Investors works on 38 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2001. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Halpern, Denny & Co., Sofinov Societe Financiere D'Innovation, Chase Capital Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sherbrooke Capital, POSCO BioVentures, Flagship Pioneering.
Funds with similar focus
|Asan Sharing Foundation||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|China Electronic System Technology||-|
|FNI Venture Capital||Ipswich, Suffolk, United Kingdom|
|Guidon Partners||Pennsylvania, Reinholds, United States|
|MTG Ventures||Aichi Prefecture, Japan, Nagoya|
|Nidec Corporation||Japan, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture|
|Shenzhen Building Decoration||China, Futian, Guangdong|
|Tritech Media||Gauteng, NA - South Africa, South Africa|
Riverside Oral Surgery
|03 Nov 2022||-|
|$7M||25 Jul 2021||Virginia, United States|
|$7M||24 Jul 2020||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|$12M||07 Jul 2003||Colorado, United States|
|$14M||06 Jun 2001||Bradenton, Florida, United States|
|$9M||13 Oct 2000||Massachusetts, United States|
|$8M||21 Sep 2000||Massachusetts, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.