The company was established in North America in Canada. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Montru00e9al.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, Therapeutics. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight 800.COM, Therion Biologics, Tandem Medical, Inc. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Comparing to the other companies, this Sofinov Societe Financiere D'Innovation performs on 28 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2000.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Woodside Fund, United Offshore Bank Venture Technology Investments, Trinity Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Woodside Fund, Sherbrooke Capital, POSCO BioVentures.
|Vivriti Capital||India, Chennai|
|Sweet Capital||Sweden, Stockholm|
|Mainspring Capital Partners||United States, Brookline|
|Disruptive Technologies Venture Capital||Israel, Herzliya|
|Techstars Chicago (Formerly Excelerate Labs)||United States, Chicago|
|Sternhill Partners||United States, Houston|
|The National Endowment for the Arts||United States, Washington|
|Seed4Equity SA||Switzerland, Geneve|
|Cosine||United States, New York|
|Tokyu Fudosan||Japan, Minato|
|BTB Venture||India, Pune|
|Autochrome Ventures||United States, Santa Monica|
|Vivriti Capital||India, Chennai|
|Mott MacDonald Ventures||United Kingdom, Croydon|
|Leonite Capital||United States, Spring Valley|
|The Bosch D.N.A accelerator||India, Bangalore|
|$36M||30 Oct 2001||United States, Cambridge|
Tandem Medical, Inc
|$13M||23 Mar 2001||United States, " United States"}|
|$27M||29 Jan 2001||United States, Cambridge|
|$48M||14 Nov 2000||United States, Boston|
|$8M||21 Sep 2000||United States, " United States"}|
|$10M||15 Feb 2000||United States, Milpitas|
|$32M||21 Jan 2000||United States, " United States"}|
|$57M||30 Nov 1999||United States, " United States"}|
|$31M||01 Jan 1999||United States, The Woodlands|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.