Mahindra Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2010. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Mumbai. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in India. Mahindra Partners appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Health Care, Logistics. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Avaamo, Medwell Ventures, Cloudleaf.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Comparing to the other companies, this Mahindra Partners performs on 12 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Mahindra Partners, startups are often financed by WI Harper Group, Bold Capital Partners, Wipro Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tandem Capital, Intel Capital, Bold Capital Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by WRVI Capital, Tandem Capital, Intel Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|Beijing Jinhe Venture Technology Development||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Bonial.com||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Broadhaven Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Centre for Commercialization of Regenerative Medicine||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|CTW Venture Partners||Dunwoody, Georgia, United States|
|Denso Wave||Aichi Prefecture, Chita, Japan|
|Friedrich Boysen||Baden-Württemberg, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany|
|Fundamental Films||China, Shanghai|
|Guangzhou Zhongke Yuechuang||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|IBS Capital||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Macquarie Capital Markets Canada Ltd.||-|
|Minority Cannabis Business Association||-|
|Octava Impact Investment||-|
|TTCO Trust||Chengguan District, China, Lhasa|
|United Offshore Bank Venture Technology Investments||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Wow Ventures||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Xintou Group||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|01 Jan 2020||Maharashtra|
|$26M||07 Aug 2019||Milpitas, California, United States|
Centre for Sight
|$29M||15 May 2019||Delhi|
|$14M||08 May 2018||California, United States|
|$13M||19 Sep 2017||Milpitas, California, United States|
|$21M||05 Apr 2017||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$7M||28 Jun 2016||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$100M||26 Jan 2011||England|
|$6M||21 Nov 2008||Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.