Lead Edge Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2009. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Lead Edge Capital, startups are often financed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Benchmark, Harrison Metal. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are FLOODGATE, Bessemer Venture Partners, First Round Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Bessemer Venture Partners, Insight Partners, Accel.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Analytics, Software. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Alibaba, Uber, Delivery Hero. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The fund was created by Mitchell Green, Scott Booth. The overall number of key employees were 6.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this Lead Edge Capital works on 5 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. When the investment is from Lead Edge Capital the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 2 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
|50M||07 Dec 2020||Ireland, Dublin|
|1M||17 Feb 2016||United States, New York|
|03 Mar 2014||United States, Indianapolis|
|25M||18 Jun 2019||United States, Austin|
|5M||01 Nov 2018||United States, Haverhill|
|16M||25 Mar 2020||United States, Raleigh|
|01 Jun 2016||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|34M||24 Jul 2019||Panama, San Francisco|
|12M||06 May 2020||United States, New York|
|50M||21 Mar 2016||United States, New York|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.