Lead Edge Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2009. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Lead Edge Capital, startups are often financed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Benchmark, Harrison Metal. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are FLOODGATE, Bessemer Venture Partners, First Round Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Bessemer Venture Partners, Insight Partners, Accel.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Analytics, Software. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Alibaba, Uber, Delivery Hero. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The fund was created by Mitchell Green, Scott Booth. The overall number of key employees were 6.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this Lead Edge Capital works on 5 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. When the investment is from Lead Edge Capital the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 2 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
|100M||06 May 2021|
|200M||14 Apr 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|100M||22 Mar 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|20M||18 Feb 2021||United States, Seattle|
|96M||17 Feb 2021||United States, Chicago|
|15M||31 Jan 2021||United States, Boston|
|300M||07 Jan 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|58M||17 Dec 2020||United States, New York|
|50M||07 Dec 2020||Ireland, Dublin|
– Copado has raised $140m in Series C financing. – The round was led by Insight Partners and includes participation from new investors SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Declaration Partners and DG Ventures, as well as existing investors Salesforce Ventures, ISAI Cap Venture, Lead Edge Capital, and Perpetual Investors. Strategic investor IBM Ventures also participated in the round. – Proceeds will be used to expand its DevOps and AI-enabled testing solutions across the leading enterprise SaaS platforms driving today’... Read more
– LaunchDarkly from San Francisco has closed $200m in Series D. – The financing led by Lead Edge Capital with new investors Top Tier Capital Partners and New York-based global private equity and venture capital firm Insight Venture Partners as well as existing investors Bessemer Venture Partners, Redpoint, Threshold, Uncork Capital and Bloomberg Beta participating. – LaunchDarkly serves 4 billion feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.