Backed VC appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom.
This organization was formed by Alex Brunicki, Andre de Haes. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Artificial Intelligence, Information Technology. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Pollen, Foundries.io, Jukedeck.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The important activity for fund was in 2015. When the investment is from Backed VC the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Opposing the other organizations, this Backed VC works on 26 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Backed VC, startups are often financed by Techstars, Right Side Capital Management, Kindred Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Kindred Capital, SAATCHiNVEST, Playfair Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Kindred Capital, e.ventures, Valar Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|AE Ventures||Easton, Massachusetts, United States|
|Altera||California, San Jose, United States|
|Ark Angels Activator Fund||Belgium, Hasselt, Limburg|
|Beijing Huitong Dingsheng Touzi Guanli Zhongxin||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|BR Startups||Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, Rio De Janeiro|
|Bunge||New York, United States, White Plains|
|GCI||United States, Waukesha, Wisconsin|
|RBO Ventures||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|Reid Hoffman Foundation||-|
|Shanxi Heling Touzi guanli Co., Ltd.||China, Shaanxi, Xian Shi|
|Strategic European Technologies||'s-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands, North Brabant|
|The Photonics Fund||California, Redwood City, United States|
|TopMonks Startup Studio||Czech Republic, Prague, Prague|
|Ventegis Capital||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Westpool Investment Trust||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Xiamen Qingwa Juncheng Venture Capital||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
The Engineering Company
|$8M||06 Dec 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$27M||20 Oct 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$30M||10 Oct 2022||Oxford, England, United Kingdom|
|$14M||10 Aug 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$18M||17 May 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$17M||21 Apr 2022||Peterborough, England, United Kingdom|
|$169M||20 Apr 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$31M||05 Apr 2022||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$3M||31 Mar 2022||-|
– Foundries.io has raised $8M in Series A funding, led by IQ Capital, with participation from Crane Venture Partners and Backed VC.
– Foundries.io delivers FoundriesFactory, the world’s first cloud-native solution for embedded technologies that reinvents IoT, and counts tier one OEMs, silicon industry leaders and SoC companies among its customers and partners, including ARM, NXP Semiconductors, MontaVista, STMicroelectronics and WINSYSTEMS.
– Led by technology industry pioneers, George Grey and Ian Drew, Foundries.io has developed a transformative, open source platform that provides OEMs and Systems Integrators a common software base to develop, test, deploy, manage and maintain secure IoT and Edge devices through a single cloud-native solution.
– Ochre Bio, a biotech company developing RNA medicines for chronic liver diseases, announced the closing of a $9.6M seed financing round led by Khosla Ventures, with participation from Backed VC, Apollo Health Ventures, Selvedge, Hoxton and Hermes-Epitek.
– The funding will be used to advance the development of Ochre Bio’s RNA therapies and expand their deep phenotyping platform to identify and validate new liver targets.
– Using deep phenotyping (‘phenomics’), the company digitizes liver biology at scale, from healthy through to advanced liver disease.
– Ochre Bio has already generated massive amounts of spatial genomics data from freshly donated human livers, and have uncovered hundreds of novel potential liver targets that are currently being validated in their labs.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.