In 2010 was created Charlotte Street Capital, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Gtmhub, Avigilon Corporation, ClusterHQ. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Information Technology, SaaS. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The fund was created by Anton Wellenreiter, Bo Pedersen, Thomas Jones. We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Comparing to the other companies, this Charlotte Street Capital performs on 15 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The average startup value when the investment from Charlotte Street Capital is 1-5 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 6 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2014.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Charlotte Street Capital, startups are often financed by Passion Capital, LocalGlobe, HOWZAT Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Passion Capital, HOWZAT Partners, EC1 Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Passion Capital, Seaya Ventures, LocalGlobe.
|1000K||20 Jan 2015||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|10 May 2021|
|1M||01 Dec 2012||United Kingdom, Bristol|
|482K||01 May 2012||Panama, San Francisco|
|551K||01 Aug 2012||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|144K||01 Sep 2014||United Kingdom, Cardiff|
|206K||10 May 2021||United Kingdom, Royton|
|9M||10 May 2021||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|10 May 2021||United States, New York|
|688K||01 Mar 2019||United Kingdom, Westminster|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.