In 2010 was created Equity Gap, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Edinburgh.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are E-Commerce, Hospitality. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Boundary, EnteroBiotix, My1Login. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2016. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 41 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The overall number of key employees were 2.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Equity Gap, startups are often financed by Par Equity, Old College Capital, Highland Capital Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Par Equity, Old College Capital, Scottish Enterprise. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Par Equity, Old College Capital, Angels Den.
Funds with similar focus
|$10M||12 Jan 2023||Glasgow City, Glasgow, United Kingdom|
|$3M||13 Dec 2022||City of Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|$3M||17 Aug 2022||City of Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom|
MIME Technologies Ltd.
|$2M||16 May 2022||Inverness, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|$1M||25 Feb 2022||City of Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|$1M||14 Dec 2021||City of Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|$3M||18 Aug 2021||United Kingdom, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|$922K||22 Jul 2021||Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|$5M||26 May 2021||City of Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.