United Kingdom, London
SAATCHiNVEST was established in 2012, and is a well known VC. This investor is located in Europe, United Kingdom. The the headquarters of this VC is in London.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 other investors. Along with SAATCHiNVEST, start-ups are often financed by Theo Osborne, Force Over Mass Capital, Jeremy Yap as well as 3 other investors. The fund often co-invests with Kindred Capital, London Co-Investment Fund, Force Over Mass Capital, overall with 10 funds from our list. The investors in the following rounds are usually Kindred Capital, JamJar Investments, Beacon Capital LLP, and 12 VCs in total.
The fund was established by David Kershaw.
The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from SAATCHiNVEST is 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The fund's activity peaked in 2015. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active. The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 8 percentage points less exits in comparison to other VCs.
Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. If the applying start-up has 5+ founders, it is very unlikely that funding will be awarded. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Education, Software. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - United Kingdom. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 1 other location. Citymapper, Pollen, Endource are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: saatchinvest.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
8.3% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.