In 2012 was created SAATCHiNVEST, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the London. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom.
Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The average startup value when the investment from SAATCHiNVEST is 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 8 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2015.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the SAATCHiNVEST, startups are often financed by Theo Osborne, Force Over Mass Capital, Jeremy Yap. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Kindred Capital, London Co-Investment Fund, Force Over Mass Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Kindred Capital, JamJar Investments, Beacon Capital LLP.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Citymapper, Pollen, Endource We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Education, Software. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom.
The current fund was established by David Kershaw.
|55M||03 Feb 2021|
|2M||14 Apr 2020|
|4M||29 Apr 2019||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|10M||21 Jan 2019||United Kingdom, London|
Technology Will Save Us
|4M||12 Mar 2018||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|01 Jan 2018||United Kingdom, Bristol|
|6M||11 Oct 2017||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|551K||21 Nov 2016||United Kingdom, London|
|2M||15 Nov 2016||United Kingdom, Westminster|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.