JMK Consumer Growth Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the New York.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Food and Beverage, Food Processing. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Jaanuu, Jaanuu.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the JMK Consumer Growth Partners, startups are often financed by BAM Ventures, Stray Dog Capital, Sipadan Capital, LLC. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Stray Dog Capital, Obvious Ventures, Nordstrom. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Stray Dog Capital, Obvious Ventures, Nordstrom.
This organization was formed by John Kenney, Sarah Woelfel.
The top activity for fund was in 2018. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 80 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|Ankr||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Anzalone Liszt Research||Alabama, Montgomery, United States|
|Baltimore Boost Fund||Maryland, Towson, United States|
|ES-CON Japan||Japan, Minato|
|firstVentury Equity||Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany, Heidelberg|
|G Street Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Gaotong Capital||China, Chongqing, Chongqing Shi|
|GCI Capital Co., Ltd.||Japan, Tokyo|
|Invest In Visions||-|
|iPS Academia Japan||Japan, Kantō, Mikuruba|
|JR West Innovations||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|Kasa Brandt||Germany, Hamburg, Hamburg|
|Mountaingate Capital||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|NetWorth Partners||California, San Diego, United States|
|SCOR Global P&C Ventures||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Tianran Ziben||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Traverse Venture Partners||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Work10M||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|$52M||05 Aug 2021||California, United States|
|$5M||16 Dec 2019||United States, San Diego|
|$15M||10 Dec 2018||California, United States|
|$6M||14 Feb 2017||California, United States|
– Miyoko’s Creamery has raised $52M in Series C funding.
– PowerPlant Partners is the lead investor, investing $40M in total, with Cult Capital, Obvious Ventures, Stray Dog, and CPT Capital filling out the round.
– Miyoko’s will use this capital to further disrupt the traditional dairy market as plant-based continues to capture more market share.
– Nondairy milk is the largest and most developed plant-based food and beverage category, but other alternative dairy categories such as cheese and butter are quickly following suit.
– William Blair estimates the US retail opportunity for total plant-based dairy to be $10 billion, using nondairy milk penetration as a proxy (nondairy milk has north of 60% household penetration in the US as of 2020).
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.