Insure.VC appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Insure.VC, startups are often financed by AngelPad. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Techstars IoT, Techstars, Switch Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by XL Innovate, Techstars Ventures, Right Side Capital Management.
This organization was formed by Chad Nitschke, Gregory Bailey, Shad McKnight, Steve Giddens. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2015. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Allay, Pillar Technologies, Fixt. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Financial Services, Information Technology.
Funds with similar focus
|Bamboo Ventures||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|Bitfury Group||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Brooke Private Equity Advisors||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Chicago Trading Company||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|EDG Partners||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Jumpstart Capital||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|Kelvingrove Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Link Technologies||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|NEWTIMING||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Newton Technology Partners||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Prairie Capital||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Promelys Participations||France, Lyon, Rhone-Alpes|
|Renaissance Capital||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|Venture Capital SpA||-|
|Yueyou Touzi||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|$2M||28 Mar 2017||United States, Baltimore|
|$425K||19 Jul 2016||New York, New York, United States|
|$600K||26 Mar 2016||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|10 Nov 2015||Maryland, United States|
|$3M||22 Oct 2015||San Francisco, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.