InCube Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1995. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Jose.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the InCube Ventures, startups are often financed by ePlanet Capital, The Halo Fund, MedVenture Associates. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are MedVenture Associates, Boston Scientific, Aperture Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by GV, Novartis, Third Point Ventures.
The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Medical Device, Biotechnology. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Intrapace, Channel Medsystems, Channel Medsystems.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2015. Opposing the other organizations, this InCube Ventures works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2015.
This organization was formed by Mir Imran. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$38M||07 Jan 2021||Ohio, United States|
|$75M||12 Nov 2020||California, United States|
|$26M||16 Aug 2019||California, United States|
|28 Feb 2019||California, United States|
|$30M||11 Dec 2018||County Galway|
|01 Jun 2015||California, United States|
|$37M||26 May 2015||San Jose, California, United States|
|$9M||28 Jul 2013||San Jose, California, United States|
|$9M||02 May 2013||San Francisco, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.