Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Maverick, GearLaunch, Agent IQ We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Analytics, Fashion. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
This Hunt Technology Ventures works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2016. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 10 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Hunt Technology Ventures, startups are often financed by Fyrfly Venture Partners, ward.ventures, UP2398. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are GrowthX, UP2398, Telegraph Hill Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Story Ventures, Fontinalis Partners, Pritzker Group Venture Capital.
|$20M||07 Jun 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$85M||23 Sep 2020||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|12 Aug 2020||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|$27M||26 Mar 2020||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$2M||20 Aug 2019||San Diego, California, United States|
|18 Jun 2019||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$2M||28 Jan 2018||California, United States|
|$10M||24 Jan 2018||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|$4M||26 Jul 2017||San Francisco, California, United States|
– ReCode Therapeutics announced the closing of an $80m Series B financing round co-led by Pfizer Ventures and EcoR1 Capital.
– The round was led by Pfizer Ventures and EcoR1 Capital.
– New investors include Sanofi Ventures, funds managed by Tekla Capital Management, Superstring Capital and NS Investment.
– Existing investors who participated included OrbiMed, Vida Ventures, MPM Capital, Colt Ventures, Hunt Technology Ventures, and Osage University Partners.
– Maven, a modern media company operating and powering premium publishers, announced that it has acquired The Spun, a fast-growing digital and social sports brand that brings what’s trending in the sports world to avid and loyal consumers.
– The addition of TheSpun.com to Maven’s lineup of sports properties, anchored by Sports Illustrated, operated under a license from Authentic Brands Group (ABG), boosts Maven’s Sports vertical readership to more than 50 million per month, according to Google Analytics.
– Concurrent with the acquisition, Maven completed a $20 million equity financing with new and existing institutional investors, including Hunt Technology Ventures and Invenire Capital.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.